GIE's Dealer Day
The Green Industry & Equipment Expo
The Outdoor Power Equipment Institute (OPEI) announces a new feature for The Green Industry & Equipment Expo (GIE+EXPO); this year dealers and distributors will have the opportunity to preview the expo on Wednesday, October 24th, a day before the show's official open.
''Dealer Day'', the new format for 2012 provides a day especially for retailers, dealers, distributors, rental dealers and media. The day will include networking, indoor exhibits, certification classes for technicians, and free management classes for dealers from Bob Clements International and a class especially for rental dealers.
Dealer Day at GIE+EXPO includes:
• Dealer Resource Pavilion hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
• Technicians' certified training classes, 9:00 – 10:30 am,
11:00 am – 12:30 pm, and 1:30 – 3:00 pm (NEW)
• Owners and managers will hear from Bob Clements, the dealership management expert, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
and 2:00 – 3:00 pm
• The show floor will be open 3:00 – 7:00 pm exclusively for dealers, distributors, retailers and the media
• Free welcome reception 5:00 – 7:00 pm on the show floor with a $5,000 giveaway
• Free Kansas concert at 4th Street Live
For more information about The Green Industry & Equipment Expo please click here.
Association news and events are listed at LandscapeOnline.com. To view the calendar of upcoming events, visit www.LandscapeOnline.com, go to the ''Associations/Events'' tab and click on ''Search for Events.''
If your association has news and/or events that you would like featured on LandscapeOnline.com, please send your information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.