Professional TrailBuilders Association Seeking Presentation Proposals
Sustainable Trails Conference, March 4-11, 2016, Knoxville, Tenn.
The Professional TrailBuilders Association, a group that supports quality trail design, construction, and maintenance for all types of trails in all types of locations, is seeking presentation proposals for the 2016 Sustainable Trails Conference.
The 2016 Sustainable Trails Conference, hosted by the Professional TrailBuilders Association, or PTBA, will take place March 4-11 in Knoxville, Tenn.
The PTBA is currently seeking proposals for concurrent sessions and multi-day workshops. Concurrent sessions will take place March 7-9; workshops will take place either March 4-6 or March 10-11.
They are seeking proposals from experts across the spectrum of the trail building industry, especially in the following areas:
- Cutting edge construction techniques
- Trail technologies in action
- Hybrid contracting - volunteer, corps and professional partnerships
- Trail design concepts and techniques
- Public agency partnerships
- Building trails on private lands
- Working with youth and conservation corps
- Trail funding opportunities
- User specific solutions (mountain bike, equestrian, etc.)
- Public policy and trails
Association news and events are listed at LandscapeOnline.com. To view the calendar of upcoming events, visit www.LandscapeOnline.com, go to the "Associations/Events" tab and click on "Search for Events."
If your association has news and/or events that you would like featured on LandscapeOnline.com, please send your information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.