Includes one breakfast buffet valued at $17.95
Book now before the block sells out!
Book online to get this rate at:
Features & Amenities
- Closest Hotel to the Expo - Connected by direct walkway
- Large hotel overlooking bay - towers 17 stories above the picturesque coastline
- Limited number of blocked ''Harbor View'' rooms
- One free breakfast available per room in Tides Restaurant
- Plush down comforters/deluxe bath amenities
- Heated outdoor pool/whirlpool
||Courtyard Long Beach
500 East First Street
Long Beach, California 90802
Special Show Rate:
To get this special rate, click here to book a room.
Or you can call the Marriott reservation line at 1-800-321-2211. Please make sure to tell them you are with the Landscape Expo to get the special rate!
Rates subject to availability.
Courtyard Features & Amenities
Our Courtyard Long Beach hotel is located in the heart of downtown Long Beach, California. We are within walking distance of gorgeous beaches, the Convention Center, Long Beach Arena and the Performing Arts Center. Nearby, you will also find Pine Avenue, The Pike, Shoreline Village, and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Plus, the Queen Mary and Port of Los Angeles are just a short drive away. Back at our downtown Long Beach hotel, you can relax in your spacious guest room with luxurious Marriott bedding and custom comforters, take a dip in our swimming pool, soak in the whirlpool or get a workout at our fitness center. Here for work?
Complimentary High-Speed Internet
||Hyatt The Pike
285 Bay Street
Long Beach, California 90802
Special Show Rates:
Hyatt - The Pike Features & Amenities
One foot on the dance floor and the other on the beach, the highly polished new The Pike Long Beach hotel prides itself on savvy local connections and the best of Long Beach hotels. A fun-loving host, The Pike knows that visitors of all generations want to be pampered. Staying at The Pike Long Beach, you're exactly where you want to be, near the gentle surf, the fresh California cuisine, and the devil-may-care attitude of blue sky and sunshine. Let The Pike show you around Long Beach.
Be among the first to experience The Pike. A fresh choice in Long Beach hotels!
- Brand new boutique hotel offering sophisticated sense of place
- The Pike Kitchen - breakfast and evening small plates
- The Pike Lounge - premier wines, craft brews and premium cocktails
- Complimentary wireless internet access throughout hotel
- Fitness Room - open 24 hours
- 100 percent smoke-free & pet free
- Complimentary wine tasting
- Complimentary USA Today newspaper, delivered Monday-Friday
- Rooftop 360° Pool Terrace and Bar with poolside cabanas and breathtaking views
LONG BEACH AIRPORT (LGB)
4100 Donald Douglas Drive
Long Beach, CA 90808
Phone: (562) 570-2600
LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (LAX)
1 World Way
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Phone: (310) 646-5252
JOHN WAYNE/ORANGE COUNTY AIRPORT (SNA)
18601 Airport Way
Santa Ana, CA 92707
Phone: (949) 252-5200
LOCAL DRIVING DIRECTIONS
FROM SOUTHERN ORANGE COUNTY:
Take the Santa Ana Freeway (5) north to the San Diego Freeway (405). Take the San Diego Freeway (405) north to the Long Beach Freeway (710). Go south on the Long Beach Freeway to the Downtown Exits. (710 then becomes Shoreline Drive). Follow Shoreline Drive to Linden Avenue and into the parking lot or as advised by directional signage.
FROM NORTH ORANGE COUNTY AND THE VALLEYS:
San Gabriel & Pomona Valleys take the Orange Freeway (57) or San Gabriel Freeway (605) to the Riverside Freeway (91) to the Long Beach Freeway (710). Go south on the Long Beach Freeway to the Downtown Exits. (710 then becomes Shoreline Drive). Follow Shoreline Drive to Linden Avenue and into the parking lot or as advised by directional signage.
For Attractions, Dining Out and Events
Please visit: http://www.visitlongbeach.com