By Larry Oxenham, American Society for Asset Protection (ASAP)
Wednesday, September 28th ~ 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
CEUs: 1.5 PGMS, APLD Business, NALP
Larry Oxenham, American Society for Asset Protection (ASAP)
The course will discuss several systems and strategies to ensure the continued success of your business through the next generation of owners and managers. The attendees will learn:
• What exit strategy is right for you: Transfer to family members, complete sale, partial sale, IPO, or management buyout?
• How to determine the current and future value of your business
• Legal tools that allow you to transfer the majority of ownership and still maintain 100% control
• Steps to maximize the sale price of your business
• How to properly structure your business to minimize on sale transfer
• Common mistakes and missteps to avoid when selling a business or creating a succession plan
Larry Oxenham is one of America’s top asset protection experts, having helped thousands of professionals achieve financial peace of mind by teaching them how to properly structure their assets for lawsuit protection and tax reduction. He has authored and co-authored several articles and books on the subject including The Asset Protection Bible. His career has been credited with helping thousands of people save millions of dollars. Larry Oxenham is a nationally recognized speaker who has trained thousands of professionals at hundreds of conventions, conferences and seminars across the country.
Click Here to register for the EXPO and select seminars.